Murda_Cam's Camaro 2SS






Here We Have Murda_Cam's Vicious Build. 
Check him Out and Give Him a Follow; You Don't want to miss out on his build.
Car:
- Year- 2015
- Make- Chevrolet
- Model- Camaro 2SS

Specs:
  Engine  LS3 with 
▪Stainless Works Long Tube Headers, 
▪Roto-Fab intake, 
▪Tuned by Garth Weaver @ Leading Edge Performance of Las Vegas
 Suspension
▪Megan Racing Coilovers
 
  Interior
▪1LE alcantra steering wheel
- Little details to point out- 
▪RPengineering of Las Vegas Rear Diffuser, 
▪VIP Modular wheels
20x9.5 front 20x10.5 rear wrapped in Nexen Tires.

Favorite memory with the car:   
Took a trip to Reno, NV and I was pulled over in Goldfield, NV and the sheriff comes up to my car and says, "Don't worry I turned off the camera, now how fast does this sucker go?" I chuckled and said, "well fastest I've gone is 75mph maybe 80 if I needed to pass someone" he didn't believe that one bit. 

Future plans: 
On3 performance turbo kit, air ride.

Photos were taken by 
Nathaniel Cason, (Nacho Photography) of Las Vegas, NV.

Comments