Murda_Cam's Camaro 2SS






Here We Have Murda_Cam's Vicious Build. 
Check him Out and Give Him a Follow; You Don't want to miss out on his build.
Car:
- Year- 2015
- Make- Chevrolet
- Model- Camaro 2SS

Specs:
  Engine  LS3 with 
▪Stainless Works Long Tube Headers, 
▪Roto-Fab intake, 
▪Tuned by Garth Weaver @ Leading Edge Performance of Las Vegas
 Suspension
▪Megan Racing Coilovers
 
  Interior
▪1LE alcantra steering wheel
- Little details to point out- 
▪RPengineering of Las Vegas Rear Diffuser, 
▪VIP Modular wheels
20x9.5 front 20x10.5 rear wrapped in Nexen Tires.

Favorite memory with the car:   
Took a trip to Reno, NV and I was pulled over in Goldfield, NV and the sheriff comes up to my car and says, "Don't worry I turned off the camera, now how fast does this sucker go?" I chuckled and said, "well fastest I've gone is 75mph maybe 80 if I needed to pass someone" he didn't believe that one bit. 

Future plans
On3 performance turbo kit, air ride.

Photos were taken by 
Nathaniel Cason, (Nacho Photography) of Las Vegas, NV.

Comments